Persuasive speeches are a powerful tool for influencing others. By carefully crafting your argument and presenting it clearly and engagingly, you can convince people to see things your way and act. Choosing a good persuasive speech topic is crucial whether you're a student or a professional seeking to deliver an impactful message.
You want to choose a topic you are passionate about and can speak about convincingly. You also want interesting persuasive topics that are relevant to your audiences. Sometimes, you may have a good persuasive speech topic to write about but still lack the essential writing skills or enough time.
Therefore, here we explore the art of persuasive speaking, providing valuable tips and a curated list of unique persuasive speech topics. We'll discuss how to select a topic that resonates with your audience, how to write a persuasive speech or essay, and access to persuasive essay writers for hire.
What is a Persuasive Speech?
A persuasive speech or essay is a writing that aims to influence or convince the audience to accept or adopt a particular point of view, belief, attitude, or action. The primary goal of a persuasive speech is to persuade the listeners to agree with the speaker's viewpoint or take a specific course of action.
According to the ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle in his work “Rhetoric,” there are three persuasive strategies, modes of persuasion, or rhetorical appeals – ethos, pathos, and logos.
- Ethos is the appeal to ethics, credibility, or the speaker or writer’s character. You earn the audience’s trust by being ethical, citing credible sources of information, and showing desirable characters or behaviors.
- Pathos is the appeal to emotion. Here the speaker uses any relevant tricks to evoke emotions in the audience, such as pity, anger, or fear. Pathos can be evoked through storytelling, vivid imagery, or personal anecdotes.
- Logosis the appeal to logic or reason. Here the speaker convinces the audience using logical arguments, evidence, data, or statistics. Logos best apply when the audiences are well informed about the topic and are attentive to the facts and evidence.
Effective persuasion often incorporates all these three persuasive strategies. The choice of which to emphasize depends on the audience, the subject matter, and the goals of a persuasive speech or essay. Students struggling with these aspects can easily get help from our expert writers online.
How To Write a Persuasive Speech or Essay Fast
Below is a complete step-by-step guide on how to write a persuasive essay or speech that meets or exceeds requirements. Students can also hire our writers to help them pick good persuasive topics and write a persuasive essay without plagiarism. Here are the steps to follow.
- Choose a Good Persuasive Topic: Pick a topic you are passionate about and relevant to your subject or issue. Scroll down and find some good persuasive topics for students.
- Understand Your Audience: Know your audiences and their beliefs, values, expectations, and attention. Tailor your arguments and appeals to align with their interests and needs.
- Research on the Topic: Gather sufficient evidence and information to support your position or argument. Use credible scholarly sources, facts, statistics, or real-life examples.
- Create an Outline: Organize your thoughts by drafting a persuasive speech or essay outline. This will help you structure your arguments and ensure your points flow smoothly.
- Introduction and Thesis Statement: Write the first paragraph of your speech or essay. Start with an attention grabber, a brief background, and finish with a thesis statement – the central argument.
- Present the Evidence: In the body paragraphs of your speech or essay, support your thesis statement with original arguments explaining your thoughts, evidence, facts, statistics, etc.
- Use Persuasive Techniques: Use the persuasive techniques of ethos, pathos, and logos. Balance these persuasive techniques based on the nature of the speech and audience's expectations.
- Address Counterarguments. Acknowledge opposing viewpoints and respond to them adequately. Anticipate and refute potential counterarguments to strengthen your position.
- Write a Conclusion: End with a strong conclusion summarizing your main points and leaving your audience with something to consider. Conclude with a powerful call to action.
- Proofread and edit. Review your speech or essay for clarity, grammar, spelling, structure, coherence, and effectiveness. Ensure your arguments flow smoothly and clearly.
You can use the easier approach of getting help from professional persuasive speech writers online. We have experts who help all students to select unique topics and write the essay without plagiarism.
Can Someone Write My Persuasive Speech for Me?
Yes, we have professional writers ready to write your persuasive speech accurately. Our writers have exceptional skills and experience writing persuasive papers that exceed expectations. This option is best for students who struggle to find good persuasive speech topics and write without plagiarism.
Many students get custom persuasive speeches and essays from us because we guarantee top quality at affordable prices. For prices as low as $8, you can pay us to write your persuasive speech with excellent grammar, rhetorical techniques, and clear structure and format.
Just place your order now and select an expert writer to write your persuasive speech instantly. Avoid the hassle, missed deadlines, or poor-quality speech; use our expert tutors to get perfect persuasive essays and speeches that exceed all expectations. Chat is free 24/7 - ask anything you need.
Easy Persuasive Speech Topics
Here are some easy persuasive speech topics crafted from popular issues and trends. These speech topic ideas can also help students brainstorm or write original persuasive speech topics.
- Advantages of adopting a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle.
- Advantages of renewable energy sources over fossil fuels.
- Benefits of adopting shelter animals instead of buying from breeders.
- Benefits of meditation and mindfulness practices for stress reduction.
- Benefits of reading books over watching television or playing video games.
- Benefits of regular exercise for overall health.
- Benefits of volunteering and giving back to the community.
- Can an e-book replace a traditional hard cover textbook?
- Cooking at home is safer than buying the cooked meals in the store
- Every public place should have free Wi-Fi
- How laughing improves your health
- How little do we know about the side effects of popular drugs?
- How to solve the problem of having campuses?
- How we endanger ourselves by using tanning beds
- How you endanger others by smoking
- Importance of early childhood education for future success.
- Importance of financial literacy education in schools.
- Importance of preserving natural habitats and protecting endangered species.
- Importance of recycling in your community.
- Importance of teaching comprehensive sex education in schools.
- Infectious diseases can be prevented more effectively
- Internet connection should be free of charge for everyone
- Need for stricter gun control laws to promote public safety.
- Need for stricter laws against texting while driving.
- Significance of mental health awareness and reducing stigma.
- Significance of reducing plastic waste in everyday life.
- The myth of electronic cigarettes being less harmful than tobacco
- The underestimated importance of drinking enough water
- The underused potential of electroconvulsive treatment
- Value of arts and music education in schools.
- Value of teaching coding and computer science in schools.
Best Persuasive Speech Topics for College Students
Finding good persuasive speech topics for college students is not easy. We offer students persuasive writing topics and guide on how to write a persuasive speech that meets all requirements. Here are some speech topics for college students:
- Addressing the urgency for gun control measures
- Distant learning can replace traditional classes
- Empowering college students with basic healthcare practices
- Enhancing accessibility to affordable college education
- Everyone should have a college education
- Nurturing well-being: emphasizing the importance of self-care
- Online education is the future of education
- Private colleges are overrated and expensive
- Promoting equality and rights for the LGBTQ2+ community
- Pursuing racial equality: a path to a just society
- Recognizing college students as responsible adults
- Revitalizing lives: advocating for healthy eating habits
- Safeguarding the environment: a call for environmental protection
- Should school trips be optional and restricted to our country?
- Should students be allowed to leave campus for the lunch break?
- Students should be allowed to drop out of college courses they find boring.
- Students should be encouraged to participate in international exchange programs.
- Technology is the major solution to most human problems
- The Covid-19 pandemic is a wakeup call for the need for online learning
- The current taxation system is unfair to students
- The significance of college education
- The value of college fraternities and sororities in student development
- Unlocking the benefits of exercise for physical and mental well-being
- Unveiling the advantages of a college education
- World politics promotes war and fear
Good Informative Speech Topics
Students looking for good topics for informative speeches have always received full assistance from us. We have compiled a sample list of easy, informative speech topics for college students. Here are good persuasive essay topics can help you brainstorm.
- Alternative energy: fossil fuel replacement made simple
- Battling poverty: the urgent need to invest in our social system
- Behind bars: unraveling the overcrowding crisis in us prisons
- Breaking free: overcoming outdated gender roles
- Breaking the pay barrier: addressing the gender wage gap in the workplace
- Climate crisis: unveiling humanity's role in global warming
- Cyberbullying: a critical examination of its severe threats
- Debunking the myths: genetically modified food products and your health
- DNA profiling in law enforcement: balancing privacy and security
- Empowering change: the crucial role of feminism and gender studies
- Empowering communities: the significance of individual contributions
- Exposing the dark side: poor regulations and the abuses in cosmetic surgery
- Foster parenthood: why we need to promote and support it
- Local matters: the importance of buying and supporting local goods
- Mobile phones and safety: the unspoken risks you should know
- Preserving our planet: taking care of animals' habitats
- Restoring rights: should convicts retain voting privileges?
- Saving the irreplaceable: preventing rare species extinction
- Separating fact from fiction: vaccines and their link to autism
- Social Darwinism: unmasking the justification behind it
- Striking a balance: human needs and wildlife conservation
- The morality debate: exploring the ethics of human and animal cloning
- Time for change: extending holidays for a better work-life balance
- Transforming public transportation: innovations for a better commuting experience
- Unleashing the power of computer science in today's world
- Unmasking beauty standards: society's dangerous expectations
- Unmasking bullying: understanding its destructive impact on society
- Women's equality: understanding the factors slowing progress
Interesting Persuasive Speech Topics in Medicine
Here are some good persuasive essay and speech topics for students in nursing school, medicine, or health related courses. We have professional nursing essay writers ready to help you pick a custom topic and write the essay for you.
- Abortion: exploring the debate on legalization and ethics
- Addressing challenges of aging population: promoting healthy aging and elderly care.
- Benefits and challenges of telemedicine in modern healthcare
- Benefits and challenges of universal healthcare: examining different models
- Beyond the pandemic: unveiling the deeper health challenges ahead
- Breaking stigma: raising awareness and understanding of mental illness
- Determining the optimal age for contraceptive medical treatment
- Enhancing patient safety: effective communication in healthcare
- Ethical considerations of organ transplantation and allocation
- Ethics of medical decision-making: balancing autonomy and beneficence
- Evaluating the effectiveness of sex education in schools
- Exercise as a path to health: the benefits of physical activity
- Exploring impact of artificial intelligence in diagnostic medicine
- Exploring potential of precision medicine in personalized healthcare
- Exploring potential of stem cell therapy in regenerative medicine
- Fast food: unveiling the hidden dangers to consumer health
- Impact of social media on mental health: navigating pros and cons
- Impact of technology advancements on healthcare efficiency and patient care
- Impacts of medical tourism: examining benefits, risks, and ethical considerations
- Importance of health literacy: empowering patients to make informed decisions
- Importance of mental health awareness and support in healthcare settings
- Integrating complementary and conventional medicine: holistic approach to healthcare
- Managing diabetes in the workplace: understanding the impact on job performance
- Mental health in workplace: promoting well-being and productivity
- Need for comprehensive sex education in schools to promote sexual health
- Pandemics as wake-up calls: promoting hygiene and healthcare awareness
- Personal responsibility in the face of Covid-19
- Power of medical research: advancements in disease treatment
- Power of vaccination: debunking myths and promoting immunization
- Prioritizing medical research: a key component in government planning
- Promoting healthy lifestyles: exercise and nutrition in the community
- Rising tide of misuse: problem of medicinal drug abuse
- Rising trend of antibiotic resistance: consequences and solutions
- Role of alternative therapies in complementary medicine
- Role of nurses in end-of-life care and supporting patients' dignity
- Role of nurses in improving patient outcomes and healthcare delivery
- Role of palliative care in improving quality of life for terminally ill patients
- Role of pharmacists in medication management and patient safety
- Securing the future: why medicine research and production demand priority
- Soda consumption and health: unmasking the severe implications
- The impact of school-based condom distribution on addressing sex-related problems
- The role of medicine in safeguarding humanity amidst the corona virus outbreak
- The wake-up call: how the corona virus in China sheds light on healthcare prioritization
Interesting Persuasive Topics for Presentation
Selecting a good persuasive topic for a presentation speech can challenge many students. Here are some unique topics for persuasive presentation.
- Addressing cybersecurity: protecting personal data.
- Advocating for mental health support in schools and workplaces
- Breaking the stigma: raising awareness and understanding of mental illness
- Debunking myths about climate change and promoting environmental awareness
- Excessive sugar consumption: unmasking the health risks
- Exploring the benefits of renewable energy sources
- Exploring the impact of social media on society
- From junk to healthy: strategies for improving the nutritional value of fast food
- Healthy fast food: is it possible to combine convenience and nutrition?
- Promoting ethical fashion: sustainable and fair-trade practices
- Promoting gender equality: empowering women in the workplace
- Reducing suicide rates: exploring the potential impact of legalizing euthanasia
- Regulating drug advertising: the need for stricter guidelines
- Sex education in schools: evaluating its effectiveness in promoting sexual health
- Stress management: practical methods to cope with stress factors
- The benefits of a plant-based diet for health and the environment
- The benefits of bilingual education in a globalized world
- The environmental impact of meat consumption: do we overeat meat?
- The impact of plastic pollution on marine life and ecosystems
- The impact of steroid use on farm animals: short-term and long-term effects
- The impact of technology on human relationships
- The importance of emotional intelligence in leadership
- The importance of financial literacy education in schools
- The importance of voting: making your voice heard in democracy
- The influence of advertising on consumer behavior
- The power of volunteerism: making a difference in your community
- The role of arts education in nurturing creativity and critical thinking
- Vaccines: debunking myths and addressing the hazards of anti-vaccination ideology
- Vaping: revealing the hidden threats
Persuasive Speech Topics for High School
High school students also struggle to get good persuasive speech topics to write about. We make the work easy by providing these free persuasive essay topics for high school.
- Balancing homework load: rethinking assignments for students' well-being
- Dangers of allowing cell phone use by students on school grounds
- Dangers of social media and ways to promote responsible usage
- Elevating teaching standards: requiring professional tests for educators
- Enhancing college admission: empowering high schools to administer exams
- Ensuring education for all: banning dropout of underperforming students from schools
- Evaluating the U.S. Education system: strengths and challenges
- Government responsibility: providing free higher education
- Importance of education in personal and societal development
- Importance of embracing diversity and inclusion in high schools
- Importance of kindness and empathy in fostering positive relationships
- Importance of mental health awareness and destigmatization in schools
- Importance of voting and civic engagement among high school students
- Need for environmental protection and sustainable practices in high schools
- Need for gun control and promoting safer communities
- Need to end bullying and promote a positive school environment
- Need to fight climate change and transition to renewable energy sources
- Off-campus lunch break: weighing the pros and cons for high school students
- Online learning vs. Classroom instruction
- Parental involvement in education: maximizing engagement for student success
- Preventing and addressing cyberbullying among students: effective strategies
- Promoting health and wellness: the role of a comprehensive school curriculum
- Promoting healthy choices: removing soda and sweets from school vending machines
- The future of online learning post-Covid-19 pandemic: prospects and challenges
- The growing importance of computer science: should it be a compulsory discipline?
- The impact of separate classrooms for boys and girls in modern education
- The importance of Spanish education in schools: expanding cultural horizons
- The value of music education: nurturing creativity and cognitive development
- Transitioning to digital learning: assessing the viability of replacing textbooks
Persuasive Speech Topics in Sports
Getting good sports persuasive speech topics is challenging due to the complex socio-economic, political and technological issues affecting the sports sector globally. We have offered a list of good topics for persuasive speeches that students can pick from.
- Addressing bullying in sports.
- Addressing concussions and head injuries in sports
- Benefits of sports for children.
- Dangers of performance-enhancing drugs in sports.
- Importance of diversity in sports.
- Importance of protecting athletes from concussions.
- Importance of sportsmanship in sports.
- Need for more funding for youth sports.
- Need for more women in sports leadership.
- Promoting gender equality in sports
- Sports and social integration: breaking down barriers
- Sports and the media: balancing responsibility and entertainment
- The benefits of regular physical activity in sports
- The dangers of performance-enhancing drugs in sports
- The economic impact of professional sports teams on local communities
- The ethical considerations of animal sports and entertainment
- The impact of sports on youth development
- The importance of fair play and rule enforcement in sports
- The importance of sportsmanship in competitive sports
- The influence of sports on academic performance
- The need for increased funding for school sports programs
- The role of sports in building character and leadership skills
- The role of sports in promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Using sports for social change.
Controversial Persuasive Speech Topics
Today's world is full of controversies and scandals, but students still struggle to get interesting, controversial persuasion speech ideas. The list below has helped many students to brainstorm and pick controversial persuasion topics.
- Animal testing: imposing higher taxes on companies that utilize it.
- Are genetically modified organisms (GMOs) safe for consumption?
- Are stricter gun control laws necessary?
- Are stricter immigration policies necessary?
- Balancing social responsibility and profitability in corporations.
- Exploring euthanasia as a last resort when doctors have exhausted all other options.
- Global disarmament: why all countries should abandon nuclear weapons.
- Holding China accountable for the spread of coronavirus.
- Is animal testing ethically acceptable?
- Is capital punishment morally justified?
- Is censorship in media justified?
- Is climate change a result of human activity?
- Regulating technological innovations through legislation.
- Separating politics from religious institutions.
- Should affirmative action policies be implemented?
- Should assisted suicide be legalized?
- Should marijuana be legalized?
- The death penalty: ethical concerns and alternatives.
- The effectiveness of donating to charities.
- The ethical argument against purchasing and wearing fur clothing.
- The ethical implications of consuming meat.
- The ethical implications of influencing the genetics of unborn children.
- The legalization of surrogacy and its impact on reproductive rights.
Environmental Persuasive Speech Topics
Currently, the environment has sparked many discussions regarding its protection, use of resources, and sustainability. However, students still struggle to get good environmental persuasive speech topics to write about. Here are some topics:
- Addressing climate change: a collective responsibility for a better future.
- Assessing the sufficiency of current fishing restrictions.
- Balancing environmental improvement and technological advancements.
- Benefits of green building practices and sustainable architecture.
- Benefits of recycling and promoting a circular economy.
- Benefits of transitioning to electric vehicles for a greener transportation system.
- Consequences of ocean pollution and the need for marine conservation.
- Environmental ramifications of constant smartphone upgrades.
- Impact of air pollution on human health and need for clean air initiatives.
- Impact of deforestation on biodiversity and climate change.
- Impact of industrial pollution and need for stricter regulations.
- Impact of overconsumption and benefits of adopting a minimalist lifestyle.
- Importance of preserving and restoring endangered species.
- Importance of protecting and restoring natural habitats and ecosystems.
- Importance of protecting rare species from extinction.
- Incorporating environmental speech ideas in schools' curriculum.
- Loopholes in fishing restrictions and the need for improvement.
- Minimizing oil mining and transitioning to renewable energy sources.
- Necessity of water conservation for a sustainable planet.
- Promoting organic production through commercial regulations.
- Recognizing the significance of trees for a sustainable future.
- Role of government policies in promoting environmental sustainability.
- Safeguarding our oceans: a call to action for marine conservation.
- Shared responsibility: addressing the climate challenges we face.
- Technology as a key tool for sustainable environmental protection.
- The threat of disposable diapers to the environment.
- Urgency of taking action against climate change.
- Urgency to safeguard endangered species from extinction.
- World leaders' failure to prioritize environmental protection.
Persuasive Speech Topics About Education
Get entertaining speech topics about education from our experts who can do everything for you fast and cheaply. Many students have used the sample list of persuasive speech topics about education below.
- Accountability for teachers and schools: driving excellence.
- Advantages of smaller class sizes: enhancing student learning outcomes.
- Bridging the gap: the demand for more qualified teachers in schools.
- Diversity in the classroom: inclusive, enriching education.
- Education: empowering individuals, shaping the future.
- Embracing diversity in the classroom: fostering inclusivity.
- Empowering all learners: enhancing support for students with disabilities.
- Innovation in education: nurturing progress.
- More college scholarships: opening doors of opportunity.
- More funding for education: investing in success.
- More teachers needed: closing the education gap.
- Nurturing innovation in education: adapting to a rapidly changing world.
- Opening doors of opportunity: the necessity for more college scholarships.
- Raising the bar: ensuring accountability for teachers and schools.
- Smaller class sizes: engaging students, improving learning.
- Support for students with disabilities: empowering all learners.
- The significance of education: empowering individuals and shaping the future.
- Urgency for increased funding in education: investing in our children's success.
- Vocational education: meeting workforce demands.
Best Technology Persuasive Topics
Place your order now and let our expert writers do your persuasive essay or speech assignment for you. Here are some technology persuasive essay/speech topics to write about.
- Advantages of virtual reality in education and training.
- Artificial intelligence and robotics: a path to high-scale growth.
- Benefits of artificial intelligence in enhancing efficiency and productivity.
- Blockchain: the leading emerging technology of the future.
- Cloud computing and big data: should all institutions embrace these technologies?
- Controlled production of robots: addressing concerns and ensuring ethical practices.
- Ethical implications of artificial intelligence.
- Ethical implications of genetic engineering and gene editing technologies.
- Future of work in the age of technology.
- Impact of 3D printing in manufacturing, design, and prototyping.
- Importance of internet privacy and need for data protection regulations.
- Importance of renewable energy sources for a sustainable future.
- Modern technology in food production: alleviating hunger and food insecurity.
- Need for government regulation of technology.
- Power of big data analytics in driving informed decision-making.
- Role of technology in revolutionizing healthcare and improving patient outcomes.
- Shifting focus to technological innovations in energy: addressing environmental challenges.
- Smartphones: liberating tools or digital prisons?
- Stem education: should the focus primarily be on technology?
- The complexity (or simplicity) of technology speech ideas: debunking misconceptions.
- The threat of unregulated technological advancements to humanity.
- The underrated potential threats of artificial intelligence.
Order Your Persuasion Speech/Essay Now
Ready to get a professionally written persuasive essays, speech, papers, or assignments? Now is the time to let our expert essay writers serve you in 3 simple steps:
- Place Your Order - submit your requirements to us.
- Assign to a Writer - select a writer you prefer.
- Download your persuasive speech/essay by the deadline.
Hey, don’t stress over Persuasive Speech Topics. Play smart!
Leave the writing to us expert paper writers who can do it perfectly and on time.