Your privacy is critically important to us. We have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal data we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for no longer we really have a need to keep it or when it is required by law..
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on this website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Hi there! We are the folks behind this website. We are the Research Paper Helpers, registered in U.S.
- Our website – ResearchPaperHelper.com;
- Our mobile applications (either for Android and iOS); and
- Other products and services that are available on or through our websites (including plagiarism check if any).
How We Can Receive Your Information
We may get that information from you or our partners, through contracts or other legal arrangements you have with us or our partners on behalf of us, in order to deliver contractual/legal obligations. Your permission and consent can be collected by us directly, or we may receive your personal information from third parties whom you have given consent to pass this information on to us.
Information we collect about you
If you visit our website or member communities, we may automatically collect information about you, for example:
Personal information types
Purposes we collect your information for
User’s Name and Surname
Why do we collect Personal Data?
We collect information for the some or all of following reasons:
- To provide services to you after you have ordered one of our services through the website;
- To provide information about products or services you have shown interest in purchasing within a reasonable time afterwards, if you are already an existing customer;
- To provide information to you about products or services you have purchased from us, or related products or services;
- To provide services to you under contract;
- For legal reasons, for example, if you have entered into a contract with us;
- To provide information to you about our products and services if you have consented to receive it.
Grounds of collecting information from you
We may collect information from you when we have a legal reason (allowed by law or under contract) to collect the information, or when you have consented for us to do so for a specific purpose (e.g. services provision or newsletters).
Legal basis we have for processing your personal data
We may process your personal data because:
- We have a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- We must provide services to you because you have ordered them;
- You have asked us to do so;
- To comply with the law.
All of these reasons are reasons we may legally process the information we have about you.
Ways of giving information
You may give us information about you with your consent, for example:
- By filling in a form or sending us an e-mail;
- By posting an order at the website;
- Posting reviews and feedbacks at the website;
- Contacting with us through our phone numbers.
This information may be personal, financial, educational, or related to your order.
You may give us information for legal reasons, such as to enter into a contract with us, when you are buying services from us.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate, any other services we provide, or from our business partners entitled to collect information on our behalf.
We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, background checking agencies) and may receive information about you from them as part of the service we provide you, or for other legal reasons.
Files. We may collect and store the files you upload, download, or access with the Website. Please do not share with us the files you are not permitted to use. Please do not upload or share with us the files that contain your personal information or personal information of third parties without permission. We may not guarantee that such personal information will be secured.
Who might we share your information with?
We may share your personal data with third parties, either because you have consented to allow us to do so or for other legal reasons. For example, we may share your personal information with:
- Our marketing staff to provide you with promotional materials after you have registered at our website;
- Our group companies, which means our subsidiaries, or our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- Subcontractors and third parties for the purpose of the performance of a contract that we hold with them or that we hold with you;
- With third parties because you have given consent;
- With third parties who provide us services because you have purchased goods or services.
Access to your personal data via password
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will not retain your Personal Data for longer than required.
We will keep your personal information:
- For as long as required by law
- Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it
- Until you request us to stop using it or delete it.
We may keep just enough of your Personal Data to ensure that we comply with your requests not to use your personal information or comply with your right to erasure. For example, we must keep your request to be erased even if it includes your personal data until such time as you are no longer our customer, or for tax purposes etc.
We will respect your legal rights to your Personal Data.
Below are the rights that you have under law, and what we do to protect those rights:
What we do to protect your rights
The right to be informed
The right to access
You have the right to access your information.
The right to rectification
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data.
The right to erasure
This is sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. If you want us to erase all your personal data and we do not have any legal reason to continue to process and hold it
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future.
The right to data portability
We must allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across services in a safe and secure way without this effecting the usability of your data. This right only applies to personal data that you have provided to us as the Data Controller. The data must be held by us by consent or for the performance of a contract.
The right to object
You have the right to object to us processing your data even if it is based on our legitimate interests, the exercise of official authority, direct marketing (including data aggregation), and processing for the purposeless statistics.
The right to withdraw consent
If you have given us your consent to process your data but have changed your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and we must stop processing your data.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow use of our Services and Websites by anyone younger than 16 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 16 has unlawfully provided us with personal data, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.